Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We're moving!!!

So Greg was just offered an awesome position on the big island of Hawaii, we're set to move before the snow falls. No more shoveling or coats for us. Dream on Sunni, don't I WISH that were true! I'd settle for a Hawaiian vacation. Seriously though, we are "moving". You know the toilet that needs a new strip of caulk, or the dings in the wall that need to be touched up. What about that closet, or drawer that need to be de junked and reorganized. Amy gave me some great advice as she was taking care of all those things before she moved to Az. She said that she would never again fix up her house to sell it. She plans to go through her house every 6 months to take care of all those little projects that add up around the house. What a great plan Amy! As you can see by the picture of my office, its at the "looks worse before it gets better stage." The good news is that my filing cabinet and all the drawers are de junked and organized! Progress. Although I'd rather just go to Hawaii.

5 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

I am up for a Hawaii vacation, I'll just meet you there! Hey, how is Ali doing?

Audy & Ash said...

when are you coming to visit????

Tisha and Mark said...

So we will come to Hawaii for sure! Ok- LOVED "Juno"- I really think Ellen Page is awesome. No, I don't think I am going to have her on my due date...I think she will be late. The due date would be great but I don't think there is a chance :) The weather is getting wicked nice though so I am glad for that. My mom is coming out Friday so we will see!

allison wright said...

so after all that, are you really moving? if so where? we really need to make it out to grandma deons i guess.

Julie said...

Alright! I'm completely lost!!! So are you moving??? Is Hawaii a joke?? What the heck! We do need to get together!