Friday, September 12, 2008

Move over Cinderella...

I've got my own Fairy Godmother! So I'm digging through the bottom of my disaster closet (hence the pic on the stairs, instead of in the closet) looking for my brown shoes, and happen into what seems to be an adorable new pair of shoes. At first I pay no mind knowing that I didn't pay for the "magic closet feature" when we built the house. As I reached out to touch them sure that my hand would pass right through the mirage, I was delighted to find that they were real! Of course I tried them on right away, walking back and forth in front of my closet mirror. I may have even clicked my heels a time or two. But alas, I had only Trace and Jilly Boo (the cat) to share my new treasures with, and neither showed the sheer delight that would have only been appropriate for such a find! So, I promptly changed my outfit to match my new shoes and headed off to the temple (I told you I was going FOR SURE this week) where I may have seen and envious orthopedic shoe or two! ;) Thank you Fairy Godmother...

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

He He, ok Sunni, maybe you had one too many bites off the 500lb santa! No, seriously there is nothing better them a magical pair of sexy black shoes! Heck, life couldn't be much better! Was there a matching outfit to go with it? Just wondering how much your Fairy God Mother loves you?

Unknown said...

Come on - that never has happened to me. Lucky girl

Glad you made it to the temple!

Wendy said...

Wow what a find! Feelin' fabulous? Good for you on the temple attendance.. feel like fellowshipping? Give a call one of these times...love ya, Auntie Wendy.

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

I was meaning to tell you the other day how cute your shoes were! I love them they are darling! WHat a fun suprise. Where is my fairy godmother? I want some new shoes.