Sunday, June 1, 2008

Aspen for Hire

While off track, Aspen has started a new trend at our house. Dressing her and her brothers to match each other. As you can see in these photos, she has carefully thought out the outfits, right down to the accessories. Again, here with the South Jordan Elementary tshirts, and Christmas p.j.'s. This is only a small example of the clothing coordination that has been going on.

The thing that I find most hilarious about this, is that her brothers are playing into it, and allowing her to tell them how to dress! She is going to train them to be such great husbands one day. What can I say, the poor girl needs a little sister soo badly. Our only hope comes in the form of twin cousins that Aunt Ashes is due to give birth to in the fall. (A girl, and a boy!) Aspen will be in baby heaven, and I'm sure Ash will let her coordinate them right down to the accessories. Hurry up Aunt Ashes, we need those babies! Until then, I will hire Aspen out for consults should you have a need!

6 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Ok, Aspen is hired! She can come dress us all for our family picture. I love Aspen's new quote, "I'll have the usual." FUNNY!!

allison wright said...

Sunni I found you through Jess and so glad I did! I miss seeing you but keep up on what you are doing through Terrie (and now the blog). You have a great family! Hope to see you soon. Alli

Unknown said...

You are blogging like crazy...I love it. I could use some tips so maybe Aspen can come help me. Although I don't want to match with all the kids. Maybe you could at least teach Elise how to pick out some clothes.

tristaprince said...

Aspen is hired. But I don't need help dressing the boys alike I have that covered. I need her help getting Brynlee to wear the clothes that are cute that are in her closet. She only wants to wear things that are too small and stained. HELP ASPEN! Oh and she can also help me with Beckham :)!

Nick, Jess and Bridger said...

Holy smokes, I didn't know she was expecting twins! How fun and i'm sure is grateful to have such a good little helper!

Ashlee said...

I can't wait for Aspen to help dress up the babies! They are going to be the hippest kids in town!!