Thursday, June 19, 2008

I've been shopping!

How do you like my new blog stuff? I found the cutest blog design website ever. There is a button at the bottom of my page (leelou) that you can click on. I suggest everyone take a peek at her work. I am loving it!

I am waaay behing on my blogging, and its going to stay that way for another day or two, I have a talk to write for my mom's enrichment meeting tonight (thanks a lot, mom!), a skit to write for girls camp, a lesson to prepare for Sunday, my house, my yard, and oh yeah, all the kids' stuff too! I also have to get some bike time in. My MS ride is only 9 days away! Everyone say a little prayer for me...I think my stamina is fine, however, I am a little worried about my bottom. Its a little tender at about mile 20, that means another 55 miles is going to be rough on the saddle. Yes, I just asked you all to pray for my backside!

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

It wouldn't be the first time I have prayed for someones behind! Well- Ok it would be, but I'm up for it. I totally love your new background. Happy Riding! Hey, if you need someone to watch kids this weekend so you can get some riding in let me know.

Unknown said...

Look at you - you are passing me by in the blogging world. It looks great. Sounds like you have got your schedule packed. You will do awesome on that bike ride. I am dying to get to a spinning class. Thanks for the phone call. Call me on my cell phone sometime.

tristaprince said...

Sunni
I will defiantely say a prayer for your bum!! You can count on me. Oh and I totally forgot about the donation for your ride. Is it too late?

Sunni said...

Thanks for the prayer... No its not too late, I have a few donations to take with me on Friday!