Monday, August 4, 2008

Two Face




So if you've seen the new Batman movie, you've seen Two Face. Well, last night I had my own Two Face accident. Only thankfully, mine only involved water, no gasoline. I was making 7 minute frosting on the stove, using a pan and a metal bowl as my double boiler. Five minutes into my 7 minute frosting I hear a loud BOOM! and it takes me a second to realize that boiling water just popped all over the left side of my face. After gaining a little composure and checking it out in the mirror I decided an ER visit was the way to go. The ER visit resulted in some high adventure fun too. They gave me a drug called Delodin (sp?) for pain in my I.V. and as he was administering it he said that I might feel a little pressure or heaviness in my chest. Well, no sooner did he say that than I couldn't breath. No not a little pressure of heaviness in my chest, I was drowning. I scrambled off the table, and started pawing my way up Gregs arm to try and stretch my body long enough to have a decent lung capacity, and finally after about 2 minutes the effect started to wear off, and I could breath easily again. The drug actually worked really well, after it tried to kill me ;). Soo, half a burned face, a drug reaction, and pound of salve later I was on my way back home. Harvey Dent + Sunni White forever!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am dying - I can't believe this story. First of all - I don't even know what 7 minute frosting is but I will now never make it. I am so sad. How scary. Glad you are doing alright. I was just wondering how you were doing.

Amy Peterson said...

Sunni, you have to be the cutest of the two by far! I am so sad that this happened! What in the world! Guess what your getting for your birthday?