Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Should I worry?


I'm not sure that this is what the toy makers had in mind when they invented splash balls, or when excercise balls were invented that this is what it would come to. However, trust Aspen to shove anything she can find up her shirt, or down her swimsuit, which ever the case may be. My little Aspen has been looking forward to the day when her body begins to "blossom" since she realized boys were boys, and girls were girls. Soooo opposite of me. I was pretty much mortified when my body betrayed me and started "growing" without my permission. My entire pre teen, and most of my teenage life was spent behind the protective covering of an extra large t shirt over my swimsuit. I'm thinking about taking her a convent, where they will first cleanse the demons from her soul, then lock her up until she is 25.

3 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

She is so naughty, and YES you are in trouble :)

Amy Peterson said...

he he, Aspen is super funny! PS- how is two face doing? We miss you all already! Hope it was ok to drop those letters off to give to the YW!

THE PRINCE FAMILY said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe that Aspen really is aware of what boobs are. Those pictures are keepers for sure! You need to post a picture of your fact now so that everyone can see how good it is looking. I am so glad that it is healing so well!!