Monday, August 24, 2009

This is the end...

My heart has been pounding all day. My little Trace is leaving me for a world of big yellow school buses and white paste. I can't believe how time flies. We all use that expression, but that's because its true. So to you mom's out there with one baby on your hip, a dirty shirt on and another baby clinging to your leg, stop. Just stop and sit down on the floor with them and love them, cause as we know, time really does fly, and before you know it they will be waving to you from the window of the big yellow school bus. I love you Butter, and I miss you already!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh. That is nice. I should enjoy it more but dang I am excited for kindergarten to start - at least for Gavin. I will keep Quinn little for a while.

Lagoon was so much fun. Thank you!!

Audy & Ash said...

Wow I can't believe that all of your kids are in school now!! You will have to come down and get a baby fix more often!

Julie said...

Oh I totally know how you feel! They grow up so crazy fast! I find myself just watching them play sometimes and wondering where in the heck the time has gone?? So grateful for my little ones!

Wendy said...

I still think the Baby Magic could still work for a few more years! Try that when you get the mommy blues!
Just wait til they have kids of their own...then it really hits you smack dab in the heart and face!!!xoxo