Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Maybe wickedness really is happiness...

In the Book of Mormon, Alma ch. 41:10 it reads... "Do not suppose, because it has been spoken concerning restoration, that ye shall be restored from sin to happiness. Behold, I say unto you, wickedness never was happiness."

Last Saturday we went to Greg's family reunion at Lagoon. It was my first opportunity to experience the ride "Wicked". Love love loved it. If you haven't you really should try it. And if you have, you know that it is deliciously wicked. And of course, if you have been anywhere on the planet you have heard of "Wicked". You know the little musical that tells the wicked witch of the west's side of the story from the Wizard of Oz. If you haven't seen it and don't have plans to, well then I probably can't be your friend anymore. It is fabulous and a must see, with a great twist. So really if I have to choose I might be swayed?!!?!

2 comments:

Audy & Ash said...

I am jealous I would love to go to Lagoon with you guys... but I don't think Sophie or Finn are tall enough for any of the rides! :0)

Tisha and Mark said...

Ok, so we are totally going the Saturday before we head back to AZ-we should ALL go!! My dad is going to be on MC patrol since he won't ride any of the roller coasters :) I seriously haven't been in like 10 years!