Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful List

I'm thankful for so many things...











...for starters, my family. Greg and the kids have taken such good care of me while I've been on the mend. I had know idea that Greg could be such a good nurse/housekeeper/taxi... thanks, honey. I'm also grateful for a free country and those that sacrificed everything to allow me the freedoms I enjoy everyday. I'm grateful for the gospel, and the peace and comfort it brings to me, it balances my life and helps me to focus on whats really important. I'm thankful for good, thoughtful friends, and for the great examples for me. I'm usually thankful for my challenges because as I reflect on them I can see that they were only for my own good, and helped me to learn and grow. I'm thankful for love, because love truly does conquer all, and is a fierce emotion for good. And I'm thankful for laughter, and for how good it feels to laugh until your eye are watery.




6 comments:

Julie said...

I too am so thankful for laughter! Honestly, what would we do without a good laugh! It really is the best medicine!! I have been thinking about you this last week! How are you doing? Hope you and the family are doing good! I love the pics!!

Amy Peterson said...

Cute family pictures! I was hoping everything was going well! I got a new cell number, so I'll have to give you a call on it. I'll be in town after Christmas, and D. is dying to see T.

Audy & Ash said...

I love your pictures they are so cute!!! I am thankful that you are so funny and make me laugh every time i am with you!! I love you i have been thinking about you.. hope you are feeling better!!!

melissa said...

Well said Sunni! Love you...

Wendy said...

Well, You've outdone yourself! Too much play and fun and sun and now it's time to take some time out for you! Take care and I'll be over with goodies for you! Love ya-take care.:)

Unknown said...

i like this so pls u all friend joint me ur list send me emauils or urs more fotos my emails
rafique.shaikh1@indiatimes.com
my no sms -9595861794
help i lookig sweet girl mrriage u do any or any one country girl thig for marriage email or sms me
ur rafique (rafique means friends dost)