Sunday, November 16, 2008

A "million" pictures

My friend Michelle has a "million" of everything. Even though its her phrase, I have to borrow it to update my ancient blog now that my camera has been recovered from the Disneyland camera protection and relocation program.


Here you can see all three of the kids at Maybe's pumpking patch. However, you can clearly see that in the 2nd pic you can see that we are missing one. Right about the same time this photo was taken Greg is carrying her over his shoulder back to our house where she can finish throwing her tantrum about not getting the 350 lb pumpkin that she couldn't live without.





Here you can see that 4 out of 5 White's love celebrating Halloween by making carmel apples, dressing up and attending Mumsie's annual Halloween scream.




A few pics from the beach in Ca. We could've spent our whole vacation hunting down pieces of broken clam shells and it would have been the best vacation ever. The kids loved the ocean, even though it was too cold for a fair weather girl like myself to get in.


Aspen the mermaid



Gage the crab



Trace the starfish

The monkeys hangin' out at rainforest cafe. (Note: make sure you share when you go, the portions are HUGE!)

If its time for a Disney trip go in October, everything was decorated for Halloween, it was perfect weather and not at all crowded.


We didn't even have to wait to see Mickey, we walked right in!

If Aspen could have a sister, I think she would choose Minnie.

Obviously Aspen isn't Minnie's only fan...

The kids feel most at home with their own kind...

We watched the Highschool Musical 3 show in California Adventure. Trace and I both got to guest star, we're famous.

Its "Ant Island" from Bugs Life

Greg wearing Trace's prince crown, I think he is half sauced on Disneyland.

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

I am so glad to see everyone! Hey, I'm on Aspens side, I can't do without a 350lb pumpkin! My favorite pics are on the beach, you must have been the artist in charge of that one! Looks like way too much fun! Sad I missed you while I was up in Utah, but you'll be glad I didn't give you this yucky cold!

Tisha and Mark said...

Glad to see you got some pics :) But SUPER sad we couldn't be there for the Halloween party. I am just stoked Mckinley's birthday is in Oct. I LOVE HALLOWEEN! So are we hitting up the So Cupcake when we are in town? Might be nice to get together without being pregnant, no face burns:) Love ya!

Julie said...

All of those pictures are so so cute! What an absolutely adorable family!! You guys looked so cute for Halloween!! Hope all is well with the White family!

Audy & Ash said...

How happy are you that you didn't lose all of those great pics!!!!! Looks like a great trip....I like the beach pics, soooo much fun. Looks like that old camera did a pretty good job after all, can't wait to see the pics from your new camera....