Friday, April 18, 2008

been thinking...

Okay, so the first and last time I actually posted anything was on March 31st. However, I've been thinking, in my mind I have written about 50 different posts. So the problem is, by the time I call everyone and tell all my stories who actually wants to read all the same old same old on line all over again. That, and the fact that I am pretty much writing to myself because I haven't given my blog out to anyone yet. BUT, I'm going to do that this week. I have to write today though. Today was a very triumphant day at the White house. (By the way, I am a horrible speller, and reserve the right to misspell things on my own blog without too much grief from my readers.) To preface the day Gage has been doing soooo much better in school than last quarter, grades have gone from C average to pretty much A's. And today he aced his spelling test, which was not an easy one might I add. Then Aspen, who is pretty much always our perfect scholar anyway passed off 2 books, instead of only 1 today, and then Trace's teacher reported that he was extra good, and quiet in class today. I'm pretty sure it was the Malt 'O Meal Greg fed them for breakfast. Whatever it was I had 3 out of this world kids all day long today, in the car, at home, everywhere we went they were kind to each other, well behaved, and pretty much fabulous. This may be my last blog. I may never be able to top a day like today!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Please- we haven't had a day like that in a long time. Do I try Malt-o-meal? I don't know if my kids would eat it.