Monday, January 5, 2009

just checking in

Hi everyone! Sooo got your new years resolutions set? I asked Greg the other day about his resolutions and he told me that he doesn't make them, because you should live your life the best that you can everyday. I punched him and told him he didn't know what he was talking about (one of my resolutions is to not hit). Just kidding, actually I think its a great outlook. On Sunday our gospel doctorine teacher talked about Sacred Sundays, and Magic Mondays. On Sacred Sundays you use the day as a time to go to church, study, nap, spend time with family, prepare lessons... On Magic Monday you use that as a day to "reset" your goals or new years resolutions. So each week you can take and inventory and have a fresh start if you need one. I really liked the idea that if I botch a couple of days or a week, Magic Monday will be just around the cornor to reset and regroup. Thank goodness Monday comes around every week!

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Hey, I hope your Christmas was GREAT! We came by one day, but of course you were all off playing doing something fab. probably! I'll try next time we are in town!

melissa said...

Hi Sunni, It's been a while since we talked. Hope all is well over there. Love you!

Audy & Ash said...

Okay i told you in person and now i am posting it on your blog.... We need and UPDATE!!! And i want pictures this time! Audy had fun skiing with you and the boys i do have to say i am little jealous and next time i want to come!! I am proud of you for getting out there on the slopes!! Now go post something new please!

*The Thomas 3* said...

Agree with the above post! You need to update! :)